The China Patent Report: A review of organic semiconductor materials and devices patenting activities - 2008-2013 is the perfect report to learn about the growth of patents in China.
This report is aimed at IP professionals and technical researcher who need a comprehensive overview of the patent activities in China. The report is aimed at IP professionals and technical researcher who wants to spend more time concentrating on analysis and understanding the patent landscape rather than searching for relevant patents.
Organic semiconductor devices and materials covered in this report include:
- Organic light emitting diodes - OLED, passive-matrix, active-matrix
- Organic photovoltaic devices - OPV, solar cells
- Organic transistors - OTFT backplanes, OFET circuits
- Organic photodetectors
- Organic sensors
- Organic semiconductors - small molecule
- Organic semiconductors - polymers
- Organic semiconductors - n-type / p-type
This research report aims to answers key questions that include
- How many patents are being filed each year?
- How many Chinese companies are filing?
- How many Overseas companies are filing?
- Who has filed early IP?
- Which companies are active filing patents?
- What areas of innovation are being pursued?
- Which industry sector is the most active?
- Who has filed the most IP and in what areas of innovation?
What is provided in the patent dataset?
The patent dataset provides summary details of each patent, using this dataset and the inbuilt Pivot table facility of Excel it is possible to perform further analysis of the patents. This dataset allows the user to drill down into the dataset, and then to read detailed patent data on espacenet.
Each patent record contains more than 20 bibliographic and classification data fields:
The bibliographic data is derived from the front sheet of the patent:-
Patent / Publication No | Assignee | Title | Abstract | Publication Date | Publication Year | Publication Qtr | Patent Status | PTO | Priority Country | Priority Year | Academic | Inventor (first only) | International Class (primary) | CPC | US Class | Document Kind | Corrections
The cintelliq classification data fields provide further detail to enable the patent dataset to be grouped and clustered into industry sectors, technology innovations clusters, and corporate groups:-
- Group Patent Assignee - Grouping of assignees by corporate ownership
- Company Type - Industry sector mapping - Individual companies (assignees)
- Group Company Type - Industry sector mapping - consolidated
- Patent Classification - High-level classification of the patent
Who should buy this report?
This report is aimed at IP professionals and technical researcher who initially needs a comprehensive overview of the patent activities in China. The report is aimed at IP professionals and technical researcher who wants to spend more time concentrating on analysis and understanding the patent landscape rather than searching for relevant patents. This report will enable you to identify the leading organisations filing organic semiconductor materials and device patents, when they filed, what patents have been granted, what are the main technology areas where filings have occurred, and which industry sectors are the most active.
What does this report offer?
This report offers a comprehensive overview of the patent activities in China and the accompanying patent dataset enables you to drill down to the next level of detail. The patent data is organised in a pivot table and pivot chart enabling you to perform your own analysis. All patents provide links to the online espacenet website where you can read more details on patents of interest.
How good is the data?
cintelliq has been actively collecting and analysing patents since 2003, this includes quarterly patent reports, special topic reports, and supplying custom specific datasets. Our reputation in this area is unmatched. We have developed a solid process for collecting patents, filtering relevant patents, normalising company and inventor names and when appropriate developing client specific classification schemes. Over the years we have undertaken many consulting assignments in patent analysis and dataset generation for our clients.
Purchase your copy todayThe report will be available Mid November 2013 and is priced at £5,500 GBP + VAT.
- Priced at £5,500 GBP + VAT
- Presentation style report including graphs and figures in pdf
- Data for all graphs/figures in Excel
- Data for all graphs/figures in pdf
Order, pay early and save £500 GBP
If you order and pay for the report by 18th October 2013 you can buy the report for only £5,000 GBP + VAT a saving of £500 GBP
Contact cintelliq today
Please contact us at email@example.com