cintelliq is pleased to announce the launch of the latest patent service - company and theme patent datasets. These datasets are aimed at business and technical analysts who need a comprehensive patent dataset to support their internal monitoring and analysis processes. These datasets are aimed at the researcher who wants to spend more time concentrating on analysis and understanding the patent landscape rather than searching for relevant patents.
Figure: cintelliq - Company patent datasets
Our first companies datasets cover - prices start from 100GBP:
- Plextronics - 100 GBP
- Novaled - 100 GBP
- Plastic Logic - 100 GBP
- Thin Film Electronics - 100 GBP
- Kovio - 100 GBP
Note: Companies and themes that contain large number of patents may be split in to smaller datasets and sold individually.
Each dataset provides the following information for each patent:
|espacenet||link to the espacenet patent website for full patent details|
|title||title of the patent|
|abstract||abstract of the patent|
|assignee||company/companies who own the patent|
|country_code||country where patent filed|
|document_kind||type of patent document|
|publication_date||date the patent was first published|
|publication_year||year of publication|
|family_id||simple family - all the patents that have the same priority documents|
|priority_years||list of priority dates from priority documents|
|classifications||international patent classification|
|ipcr||classification code - new integrated US/EPO classification|
|priority_claims||priority documents - other patents|
|application_reference||original application information|
|is_granted||is the patent granted/issued|
|is_correction||is the patent a correction of an earlier document|
|earliest_priority_date||earliest priority date of the patent|
|earliest_priority_year||earliest priority year of the patent|
|pub_decade||decade in which the patent was published|
|earliest_priority_decade||decade in which the patent was originally filed|
From each dataset you will be able to determine:
- What patents filings has the company made?
- What early IP has the company filed?
- What areas of innovation are being pursued?
- What is the rate of innovation?
- Which countries has protection been filed
- Who are the main inventors at the company?
- Which other companies has the company filed patents with?
- What patent families groups exist?
These patent datasets are supplied in an excel format spreadsheet.
Additonal products - purchased separately:
- Summary report of the patent dataset these are provided in a presentation style format (pdf) - prices start from 50 GBP
Dataset review and report software - purchased separately:
- review and analyse datasets ivia easy to use desktop application
- organise and manage purchased datasets
- links to espacenet for extended patent information
- options to generate reports
- options to review datasets
Patent dataset prices:
- Patents datasets can be purchased individually
- All dataset and reports products prices are for single user
- Please add 20% for 5-user licence
- Please VAT (20%) - UK companies only
- For prices of software please contact us for further details
Save 40% - buy a full year's subscription
If you pay in advance to receive all patraent datsets produced for 12 months you only pay 3,000 GBP - a saving of upto 2,000 GBP if you had purchased all dataset for the year individually.